Internatiol .com, .net, .org, .biz and .info -domain transfer
Generally transferring an existing domain is possible by following our automatic registration systems instructions.
Before the transfer check these facts:
- Domain is active and doesn’t expire in the next 60 days.
- Domain is registered over 60 days ago.
- Your e-mail is listed in administrator information.
- Notify your current service provider about transfer and request to release possible registrar lock, and request for transfer key. With the key, we can apply for domain transfer.
- Remember to terminate your service agreement with your current service provider.
- Select a hosting service of your needs from Easylinehosts website and as you order, use ‘Transfer My Existing Domain’.
- Transfer is started when we receive your payment. It might take from 2 to 7 days.
- We always try to handle the transfers as soon as it is technically possible. In a normal case a transfer is complete in 48 hours from your order.