Adding and removing files
Adding file to folder
- How to log in to filebank (See instructions here).
- Click in the left side under the, ‘Location:’ -title, that folder you want to add the file in.
- Click in the top ‘Upload’.
- You can either send small or large files / directories.
Sending small files
- Click ‘Small files’.
- Click ‘Add File(s)’ and browse your computer for the files to be added.
- You can clear the list of files with ‘Clear Queue’ -button.
- When you have chosen the files, click ‘Lähetä tiedostoja’.
Sending large files / directories
- In order to upload large files, you will need free Java-software
- You can download Java at: http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
- Click ‘Large files or directories (requires Java)’.
- If Java needs permission to run, click ‘Run this time’, or if you want Java always to work in this page click ‘Run always in this page’.
- Accept the warning, click a tick in ‘I accept the risk and want to run this application’ and click ‘Run’.
- Click ‘Browse …’ and choose the files / directories from your computer.
- You can clear the list of files with ‘Remove All’.
- When done, click ‘Upload’.
- Right-click the file you want to delete and click ‘Delete’.
- Confirm with ‘OK’.
- How to log in to filebank
- How to change file bank language
- Basic view (Filebank)
- Creating a new user and adding permissions (Filebank)
- Creating groups (Filebank)
- Adding and removing users in groups (Filebank)
- Adding and removing folders (Filebank)
- Adding and removing files (Filebank)
- Managing folders and permissions (Filebank)
- Commenting files and folders (Filebank)