Managing folders and permissions
Sharing a folder
- How to log in to filebank (See instructions here).
- Right-click the folder you want to share.
- Click ‘Properties’.
- Select ‘Activate sharing’ and click ‘Apply’.
- ‘Permissions’ -tab allows you to add accredited users or groups.
Addings group permission and defining level of permission
- Click ‘Add’ -button in ‘Permissions’ -tab, under ‘Authorized Groups’ -title.
- Select that group you want to add, and click ‘Add’. Finally click ‘Ok’ -button.
- If you have added a new group in the bank, and it is not visible in list, click, blue arrows in circle form, right from pagenumbers.
Defining group permissions.
- Click the group you want to define permissions to. Select from dropdown list:
- Read only (Can read files)
- Write (Can read and create files)
- Write and delete (Can read, create and delete files)
- Manage (Can read, create, delete and share files)
- Finally click ‘Apply’.
Adding and defining user permissions
- Click ‘Add’ -button in ‘Permissions’ -tab, under ‘Authorized users’ title.
- Select user from the list and click ‘Add’.
- You can search for users in the ‘Search:’ -field. Type in the name, and click the magnifier.
- Finally click ‘Ok’ -button.
- You can define the user permissions the same way as groups ( See Defining group permissions).
- When done, click ‘Ok’ -button.
- How to log in to filebank
- How to change file bank language
- Basic view (Filebank)
- Creating a new user and adding permissions (Filebank)
- Creating groups (Filebank)
- Adding and removing users in groups (Filebank)
- Adding and removing folders (Filebank)
- Adding and removing files (Filebank)
- Managing folders and permissions (Filebank)
- Commenting files and folders (Filebank)