- Log in to Control Panel (Click here for instructions on how to Log in).
- In the ‘Account’ -tab, you can:
- change your administrator password and modify your contact information in ‘My Profile’ -section. Please keep in mind to also inform out customer service about any changes in your address and your e-mail address. Information updated in Control Panel doesn’t update automatically to us.
- create restore points for your administrative account and restore from them in ‘Back Up My Account and Websites’
- create restore points for your domains and restore from them in ‘Back Up Websites’.
- view your domain service plan, additional services and permissions.
- ‘My Profile’ is also accessible from dropdown list in top of page by clicking your name and then ‘Edit Profile’.
Basic functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to log in to control panel
- How to choose a domain to configure and control panel frontpage
- Users (Control panel)
- Websites Domains (Control panel)
- Mail (Control panel)
- Applications (Control panel)
- Statistics (Control panel)
- Account (Control panel)
- How to change passwords (Webmail) (Control panel)
- How to log out of control panel
Other functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to transfer your web pages to the server
- Web statistics of your website
- How to create and delete databases
- How to protect directories with a password
- How to configure DNS-settings
- How to change FTP-account username and password