- You can see your webpage statistics either in: www.yourdomain.fi/webstat, or trough control panel following instructions below.
- Log in to Control Panel (Click here for instructions on how to Log in).
- In the ‘statistics’ -page, you’ll find a graphical analysis of your domains’ disk usage and traffic.
- Statistics, are updated once a day and express current usage of disk space, so, if you delete or add files to server, changes will appear in statistics a day later.
- The links below allow you to take a look at FTP-statistics and ‘Data Transfer Statistics’ shows you statistics for previous months.
Basic functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to log in to control panel
- How to choose a domain to configure and control panel frontpage
- Users (Control panel)
- Websites Domains (Control panel)
- Mail (Control panel)
- Applications (Control panel)
- Statistics (Control panel)
- Account (Control panel)
- How to change passwords (Webmail) (Control panel)
- How to log out of control panel
Other functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to transfer your web pages to the server
- Web statistics of your website
- How to create and delete databases
- How to protect directories with a password
- How to configure DNS-settings
- How to change FTP-account username and password