- Log in to Control Panel (Click here for instructions on how to Log in).
- In the ‘Users’ -tab you can create new accounts for email users.
- Creating new email addresses can be done more smoothly trough this page, as you simultaneously create the user and the account.
- Changing email accounts’ passwords is also done here.
- To create a new email user, means that the user can, through restricted control panel, set for example a vacation autoreply for their email. (See more in Email → Vacation autoreply).
How to create a new email user and account
- Click ‘Users’ → ‘Create User Account’.
- Enter the name of user in ‘Contact name’.
- Enter desired email address in E-mail address which is also used as a username for logging in to the Panel.
- Choose from ‘User role’ Application User OR Accountant.
- Enter password in‘Password’ and again in ‘Confirm password’.
- Finally click ‘OK’.
- As control panel administrator you can also change passwords for all email accounts created in control panel, in Users -tab. (See more in How to change passwords )
- When a new user is created, a role is to be set.
- The role defines what user is capable of doing in control panel.
- You can review roles in Users -tab, in User Roles.
- A basic user (Application User OR Accountant), for example, has very limited rights.
- Basic user can still, for example, set up an autoreply. (See more in Email → Vacation autoreply)
- Whereas Webmaster has almost all the rights.
- You can manage rights the way you want or create a new role with customized rights.
- You can also manage existing users rights, just click in Users -tab desired users name and click .
Basic functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to log in to control panel
- How to choose a domain to configure and control panel frontpage
- Users (Control panel)
- Websites Domains (Control panel)
- Mail (Control panel)
- Applications (Control panel)
- Statistics (Control panel)
- Account (Control panel)
- How to change passwords (Webmail) (Control panel)
- How to log out of control panel
Other functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to transfer your web pages to the server
- Web statistics of your website
- How to create and delete databases
- How to protect directories with a password
- How to configure DNS-settings
- How to change FTP-account username and password